POLO DRIVERS CLUB - "ROAD AMERICA
- This short sleeve polo shirt reminds the Road America circuit.
- This circuit located in the United States, was the cradle of car racing in the US. Today it still hosts Nascar events or the American Le Mans series.
- Polo 100% cotton piqué, 220gr.
- Silk-screen printing on the back for optimum comfort. It resists washing at 30°.
- Logos on the chest and on the sleeve are sewn.
Expédition en 24H/48H
Livraison chez vous en Colissimo ou en point relais
The origin of the circuit, composed of 14 turns, goes back to the end of the 1940's when a group of enthusiasts from the Chicago and Milwaukee area decided to look for public roads to create a circuit.
In July 1950, the SCTA members planned the first race at Lake Elkhart.
This place dedicated to American motorsport revealed drivers like Briggs Cunningham and Carol Shelby.
A TRIBUTE TO AUTOMOBILITY: Drivers Club Company celebrates the great names of the automotive world with a sleek line of clothing designed to match the style of Gentlemen Drivers.
|LIMIT in cm||95||100||110||115||120||130|
|SHOULDER in cm||40||43||45||48||50||54|
Choisissez une note pour filtrer les commentaires
Log in / sign up
No customer reviews for the moment.