Jacket Gulf Roadmaster Navy Blue
- GrandPrix Originals navy blue jacket ,
- Sporty chic look, inspired by the jacket worn by Steve McQueen!
- Premium cotton canvas
- Classic blue and orange stripes on the front
- The GULF and RACING logos are embroidered on the chest,
- The end of the sleeves closes with a zipper,
- Quilted lining
- The zipper is shaped like a car pedal.
- Back Color Navy Blue UNI
- Model is wearing a Size M/52
- 1 Chest pocket with zipper
- 2 Side pockets with zippers
- 1 inside right pocket with a button
- 1 inside left pocket with zipper
- The Mannequin wears a Size M/52
- Example of size: man 40 years old, 1,80m and 90kg = Size L
- Example of size: man 25 - 30 years old, 1,85m and 80kg = Size M
Return and exchange possible, click HERE
Delivery, 4 to 5 days, click HERE
Available by email or on +33 (6) 38 37 54 54
Jacket Gulf Roadmaster in navy blue GrandPrix Originals. A jacket that adopts a sporty chic look adapted to the world of passion car with blue and orange racing stripes and logos Gulf and Racing logos on the chest. It is a canvas jacket made of 90% cotton with an inner lining of 100% nylon.
In what year was the movie "Le Mans" released in theaters?
The film "Le Mans " is directed by the American Lee H Katzin and was released in American cinemas in the 1970s, more precisely in 1971. It is the most emblematic and famous film in the history of motorsport. Indeed, this film tells the story of a driver played by the famous Steve McQueen "Michel Delaney" who finds the track of Le Mans after a serious accident. A film that was welcomed by motorsport enthusiasts more as a documentary on the 24 Hours of Le Mans race than as a real fiction. According to them, the story is secondary.
It is in order to pay tribute to this film and to the famous jacket worn by Steve McQueen that the brand GrandPrix Originals has developed this collection of Roadmaster jackets. Indeed, they first wanted to highlight the iconic brand of motorsport that is the American oil Gulf by embroidering the crest on the chest. The brand wanted to pay tribute to the world of the car by creating clothing adopting a vintage style of the car with racing stripes with colors Gulf blue and orange colors, while adopting a modern look. It is a light jacket that can be worn in all seasons with an elegant finish always recalling the world of automotive passion. We can take the example of the zipper that is an accelerator pedal. Wink of the brand for enthusiasts. It is a jacket that you can wear at many automotive events such as car shows, races or simply during a sporty ride at the wheel of your car. This jacket is the perfect accessory for the Gentleman Driver!
Materials: 90% cotton, 100% nylon lining